Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

English for Lower Kindergarten-L KG


For the last three years we rushed to collect materials just before teaching looking for objects and cards sometimes picking up and not replacing. A bit disorganized. But this year I managed to have all the materials ready in a box without having to remove it. Just to make sure the materials are not displaced I wrote their names on the inner side of the lid. I have collected objects and made picture cards for each letter. L KG are learning words from letter C and I have finished collecting materials till letter E. I feel I should collect small objects because by the time I finish with letter Z, the shelves may not have enough space for other materials. All the picture cards have names written but only few match with objects. I hope to collect at least ten objects for each letter.




No comments:

Post a Comment