Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Monday, August 25, 2014

Birds -2


 I spent the weekend making nomenclature cards in Nepali. I have the English version so just felt like to make a similar one in Nepali. I think children enjoyed the Nepali cards.
Nomenclature cards in English
Nomenclature cards in Nepali
 I plan to make these word cards in Nepali too.
picture cards and word cards
bird booklet 
Even the youngest lot enjoyed matching cards. We can use the same cards for memory and lotto games too.
Playgroup matching birds
While making materials  is fun and tiring its the organizing part that is important. I wish the materials last atleast few years so I request  teachers to remind children not fold or chew cards.
cards stored in old zip lock bags

No comments:

Post a Comment