Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Prop story-I know an old lady who swallowed a fly

With my crazy and busy schedule it is increasingly difficult to find time for making materials and blogging . But today I thank Indian Prime Minister  for visiting our country. Its a two days holiday for schools and colleges in Kathmandu Valley and so I decided to make a prop story-
 I know a lady who swallowed a fly 
paper folded in half to draw symmetrical image

pictures colored, pasted on cards and covered with cello tape
stand for the old lady's face
Hollow mouth for inserting cards
I have stacking cards from scholastic and have read the story many times so probably children will remember the sequence.

9 stacking cards

. I have yet to see how children will react to my prop story.

No comments:

Post a Comment