Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Making Sentences

  I am  glad I  introduced Dr. Seuss books to children in the school. I overheard them  keeping  track of the books they read. Now they are learning to make sentences from these books. I made few word cards-large ones for the titles and small ones for the sentences. They look in the basket for a sheet with sentences written on it.

searching cards to make title
few sentences
word cards
title cards
busy  making sentences
Later they will learn to put correct sentence cards under the correct title cards. For this they need to read the books thoroughly.

I am adding U KG activities  related to the book-"My Foot Book". They traced their feet, outlined with board marker, cut the shape and wrote opposite words with colored sketch pens. They giggled while I traced their feet. 



opposite words 
Happy U KG

No comments:

Post a Comment