Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Preparation for the new session- 1



Our yearly working calendar is coming to close this week. I want to thank my teachers and aunties who have made it seem so easy to work, comfortable and fruitful.


I want to thank all the parents who believed us and gave us the opportunity to serve their children.


Chaitra being the last month of our Nepalese calendar is quite a busy one for the parents searching new schools and the school owners promoting their schools.


Every year at this time of the school session I go busy advertising and promoting my school for enrolling new students. This year too I have many flex print banners and boards with a new logo hung on the poles.


The boundary walls are painted white and the inside playground walls red. Ah............ quite tiring I spent the whole day looking at the painters work as it was holiday.


Well tomorrow is yet another day to think about promotion in a different way.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment