Primary School

Primary School
Whatever is presented to our children must be beautiful and clear.-Dr. Maria Montessori

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sakura-Cherry Blossom



My cherry trees have just started blooming. It’s not the exact kind I saw in Japan but it brings back fond memories of my stay there. My kids sang "Sakura saitara ichi nen sei Hitori de ikerukana” a popular song among the preschoolers just before they go to grade one. In the song there is relation between Sakura and grade one. I wish I could translate into Nepali for my U KG as they are preparing for grade one.




Any way we have our preparations too. We have Annual function and Graduation Ceremony next Saturday and quite busy with rehearsals.

U KG made calendar for Chaitra the last month of Nepali year. They weaved papers, wrote numbers on it and laced the border. I punched holes for lacing. We will use stick and string to hang the calendar.






The calendar has three important days marked.

Chaitra 1st-Annual Function and Graduation Ceremony

Chaitra 7th- Picnic to Godavari with Grandparents

Chaitra 14th -Farewell party to U KG

I am getting more and more obsessed with Dr. Seuss books so I had children write their favorite book and one line from the particular book they chose.

Lets hope the weather cooperates on the grand day as the stage will be set up on our playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment